Today is a good day to dine, Star Trek fans — you can now buy bottles of Klingon Bloodwine.
While actual Klingon Bloodwine was pretty much deadly to humans, this new Bloodwine is a perfectly drinkable blend of Malbec, Syrah and Petit Verdot shipping not from the Klingon homeworld but from Paso Robles County, California. It’s also meant to be served a bit chilled, while the real stuff was meant to be delivered hot as a Klingon’s temper.
The Bloodwine has the CBS stamp of approval, so it’s an official Trek product. The bottle’s label sports a Klingon bat’leth sword and the phrase “Celebrate, tomorrow we may die!” But hopefully not!
Want to get your hands on some Klingon Bloodwine? Set course for Vinport, where you’ll find bottles on sale for $19.99 starting Tuesday.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022