Today is a good day to dine, Star Trek fans — you can now buy bottles of Klingon Bloodwine.
While actual Klingon Bloodwine was pretty much deadly to humans, this new Bloodwine is a perfectly drinkable blend of Malbec, Syrah and Petit Verdot shipping not from the Klingon homeworld but from Paso Robles County, California. It’s also meant to be served a bit chilled, while the real stuff was meant to be delivered hot as a Klingon’s temper.
The Bloodwine has the CBS stamp of approval, so it’s an official Trek product. The bottle’s label sports a Klingon bat’leth sword and the phrase “Celebrate, tomorrow we may die!” But hopefully not!
Want to get your hands on some Klingon Bloodwine? Set course for Vinport, where you’ll find bottles on sale for $19.99 starting Tuesday.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time