Today is a good day to dine, Star Trek fans — you can now buy bottles of Klingon Bloodwine.
While actual Klingon Bloodwine was pretty much deadly to humans, this new Bloodwine is a perfectly drinkable blend of Malbec, Syrah and Petit Verdot shipping not from the Klingon homeworld but from Paso Robles County, California. It’s also meant to be served a bit chilled, while the real stuff was meant to be delivered hot as a Klingon’s temper.
The Bloodwine has the CBS stamp of approval, so it’s an official Trek product. The bottle’s label sports a Klingon bat’leth sword and the phrase “Celebrate, tomorrow we may die!” But hopefully not!
Want to get your hands on some Klingon Bloodwine? Set course for Vinport, where you’ll find bottles on sale for $19.99 starting Tuesday.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears