Today is a good day to dine, Star Trek fans — you can now buy bottles of Klingon Bloodwine.
While actual Klingon Bloodwine was pretty much deadly to humans, this new Bloodwine is a perfectly drinkable blend of Malbec, Syrah and Petit Verdot shipping not from the Klingon homeworld but from Paso Robles County, California. It’s also meant to be served a bit chilled, while the real stuff was meant to be delivered hot as a Klingon’s temper.
The Bloodwine has the CBS stamp of approval, so it’s an official Trek product. The bottle’s label sports a Klingon bat’leth sword and the phrase “Celebrate, tomorrow we may die!” But hopefully not!
Want to get your hands on some Klingon Bloodwine? Set course for Vinport, where you’ll find bottles on sale for $19.99 starting Tuesday.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy