The long-brewing Steve Jobs biopic has been picked up by Universal Pictures, less than a week after Sony Pictures reportedly dropped the project. The upcoming film will star Michael Fassbender and be directed by Danny Boyle. Aaron Sorkin is penning the script.
The Jobs movie has already gone through a revolving door of stars and directors. Original director David Fincher was replaced by Boyle earlier in the year and Christian Bale backed out of playing the Apple founder this month.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow