The long-brewing Steve Jobs biopic has been picked up by Universal Pictures, less than a week after Sony Pictures reportedly dropped the project. The upcoming film will star Michael Fassbender and be directed by Danny Boyle. Aaron Sorkin is penning the script.
The Jobs movie has already gone through a revolving door of stars and directors. Original director David Fincher was replaced by Boyle earlier in the year and Christian Bale backed out of playing the Apple founder this month.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List