The long-brewing Steve Jobs biopic has been picked up by Universal Pictures, less than a week after Sony Pictures reportedly dropped the project. The upcoming film will star Michael Fassbender and be directed by Danny Boyle. Aaron Sorkin is penning the script.
The Jobs movie has already gone through a revolving door of stars and directors. Original director David Fincher was replaced by Boyle earlier in the year and Christian Bale backed out of playing the Apple founder this month.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?