Jennifer Lopez, year after year, shows younger artists how it’s done at the American Music Awards.
Performing single “Booty” with Iggy Azalea, the indefatigable singer/actress/reality-show judge danced (including, yes, a song-ending twerk) like her career depended on it. The performance was the most dynamic of the night. Watch it up top.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022