Jennifer Lopez, year after year, shows younger artists how it’s done at the American Music Awards.
Performing single “Booty” with Iggy Azalea, the indefatigable singer/actress/reality-show judge danced (including, yes, a song-ending twerk) like her career depended on it. The performance was the most dynamic of the night. Watch it up top.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State