Performing her new number-one single “Blank Space” as the opening act of the American Music Awards, Taylor Swift made it clear she’s not one to be trifled with.
As though by magic, Swift, playing off her boy-crazy persona, set a rose on fire and sent a potential lover flying in the air. She also pulled a bunch of Miss Havisham-worthy faces. Check them out above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization