Beyonce’s new music video was released, unannounced, on Friday, and has predictably already garnered more than 2.6 million views in less than a day.
Called “7/11,” the video features the singer in grainy video dancing in her underwear in what appear to be hotel rooms, evoking a kind of homemade quality. Several other women wearing underwear make an appearance, too, and it looks like the grooviest slumber party you’ve never been invited to.
“7/11” and another new track called “Ring Off” are both featured on the boxed-set reissue of “Beyonce” which will be released on Monday.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time