Beyonce’s new music video was released, unannounced, on Friday, and has predictably already garnered more than 2.6 million views in less than a day.
Called “7/11,” the video features the singer in grainy video dancing in her underwear in what appear to be hotel rooms, evoking a kind of homemade quality. Several other women wearing underwear make an appearance, too, and it looks like the grooviest slumber party you’ve never been invited to.
“7/11” and another new track called “Ring Off” are both featured on the boxed-set reissue of “Beyonce” which will be released on Monday.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement