At one point or another, we’ve all left our phones at home, only to realize it after we’re already in the car, bus, or subway. Well, count one more victim of smartphone amnesia: President Obama.
Obama reportedly left the White House to board Marine One earlier Friday — only to realize once on board that he left his BlackBerry back in his office. He hurried off the presidential chopper, grabbed his phone and headed back outside, waving the device in the air and telling reporters “Didn’t you guys ever forget something?,” Bloomberg reports.
Obama is a longtime BlackBerry user, and government offices in general remain one of the company’s strongest markets.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement