Fans of Breaking Bad don’t have to wait much longer to revisit at least one character from the show. Better Call Saul, the much-anticipated Breaking Bad prequel, will debut on Sunday, Feb. 8 at 10:00 pm, AMC announced Thursday.
The spinoff’s second episode will air the next night, Monday, Feb. 9, at the same time and will continue to air on Mondays at 10:00 pm.
Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan and writer Peter Gould will return for the new show. Set six years before Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) meets his meth-making clients Walter and Jesse, the show explores the history of the man audiences know as Saul but who once went by Jimmy McGill.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time