Bill Cosby will continue his stand-up comedy tour as planned, amid a growing firestorm of sexual assault allegations.
Cosby has tour dates scheduled through May 2015, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Multiple venues, including the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas, the Treasure Island in Las Vegas and the Capitol Theatre in Yakima, Wash. told the Hollywood Reporter that Cosby will still appear as planned.
While his comedy tour may be continuing, the recent scandal has led NBC, TV Land and Netflix to pull Cosby’s shows from their lineups. All Cosby himself has said publicly about the allegations is, “I don’t talk about it.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Tessa Berenson at tessa.Rogers@time.com