I love this time of the year and Thanksgiving is especially significant for me and my family. I try to keep gratitude a central theme of my life.
I haven’t forgotten my more humble beginnings. Through the years, God has blessed me beyond what I would have ever imagined.
Sometimes, when I’m alone, I’ll go to a quiet place here at the house and mentally list all the blessings in my life: my children and getting to work beside them every day, my grandchildren and that I get to watch them grow up so intimately. Also, my faith. I would be lost without it. And I’m truly thankful for our fans who have followed and supported our family all these years through this journey. We can never thank you enough.
We will celebrate a traditional Thanksgiving, but truthfully, I am thankful every day of the year.
Kris Jenner is a television personality, businesswoman and mother of Kim Kardashian.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time