Rockstar’s crime drama Grand Theft Auto V is out today. Again. The 2013 hit is being re-released Nov. 18 for current-generation consoles the Xbox One and Playstation 4. (A PC version is also coming in January.) The remastered version of the game is receiving plenty of upgrades, including much higher-end visuals. If you somehow missed it, the fifth in the long-running Grand Theft Auto series was widely heralded as a masterpiece. TIME’s 5/5 review of the game put it this way:
There’s another addition: a first-person camera that gives players a traditional FPS vantage on the action. It’s a first for the series and likely to lead to big changes in the way the game is played. Check it out above.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time