Rockstar’s crime drama Grand Theft Auto V is out today. Again. The 2013 hit is being re-released Nov. 18 for current-generation consoles the Xbox One and Playstation 4. (A PC version is also coming in January.) The remastered version of the game is receiving plenty of upgrades, including much higher-end visuals. If you somehow missed it, the fifth in the long-running Grand Theft Auto series was widely heralded as a masterpiece. TIME’s 5/5 review of the game put it this way:
There’s another addition: a first-person camera that gives players a traditional FPS vantage on the action. It’s a first for the series and likely to lead to big changes in the way the game is played. Check it out above.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart