In this parody by Animeme, the Frozen song “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” gets the Breaking Bad treatment with Walter White knocking on Jesse Pinkman’s door, pleading, “Do you want to build a meth lab?”
In a style that owes much to South Park‘s epic musical numbers, the most unsentimental topics — meth, money and murder — ooze sentimentality. When Walt pleads, standing outside Jesse’s closed door, “We built this empire together — it’s all we have,” it’s hard not to get a little misty-eyed. The video captures a great deal of the five-season story arc in three short minutes, staying true to the shots in the original Frozen scene.
If only Jesse could have traveled back in time and said no.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow