Yup, Marty McFly’s preferred mode of transportation is now a real thing. Or at least, it’s pretty close. What the skateboarding icon rides in the video is a Hendo board, which bills itself as the world’s first hoverboard. Its developers recently launched a Kickstarter campaign, where you can pre-order one of these high-tech boards for a cool $10,000.
If that’s out of your price range, then just enjoy this video of Hawk testing one of them out. He’s not nearly as graceful as he is on a normal skateboard, but that’s understandable.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization