In today’s trending stories, the Pope confirmed plans for his first U.S. visit as pontiff in 2015. He will hold mass on the Ben Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia, where an estimated 2 million people are expected to show up.
The nation is preparing for the grand jury’s decision over whether to indict Ferguson cop Darren Wilson in the August shooting death of unarmed teenager Michael Brown.
The DEA conducted spot-checks on the medical staffs of several NFL teams for allegedly administering possible illegal drug prescriptions.
And lastly, chocolatiers say dry weather, fungal disease and farmer migration are slowing down the production of cocoa, leading to a worldwide shortage of chocolate.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time