If you want to sing along to Salt N’ Pepa’s “None of Your Business” in your car and bust out a few dance moves while you do it, that’s nobody’s business but your own— unless it turns out your husband is secretly taping your expert flow, and then the video goes viral.
A woman was just trying to show off her secret rap powers and enjoy a little car karaoke complete with adorable shoulder-dusting maneuver and well-choreographed hand moves, when she realizes her husband is playing Candid Camera. The look of horror on her face when she realizes her husband has been secretly taping her is one everyone can relate to. At least her husband had the good sense to title the video, “the cutest gangsta I know. My wife.”
As the video goes viral, the couple may have lost some trust in their relationship, but they gained the knowledge that the world loves a respectable Salt N’ Pepa cover.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization