Math class has never been so fun.
A user named Hayleia on Internet forum Omnimaga, which is dedicated to game programming, created a code clone of Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo GameCube to be used on z80 calculators. Users can tweak the source code for their own devices, as well as create their own characters.
Handheld gaming blog Tiny Cartridge reported on the game Friday.
The game is available for download here to import it to a compatible TI-83 or TI-84 calculator through USB.
It should be a fun distraction while fans of one of the greatest fighting games in history await Nintendo’s release of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U next Friday.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy