Math class has never been so fun.
A user named Hayleia on Internet forum Omnimaga, which is dedicated to game programming, created a code clone of Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo GameCube to be used on z80 calculators. Users can tweak the source code for their own devices, as well as create their own characters.
Handheld gaming blog Tiny Cartridge reported on the game Friday.
The game is available for download here to import it to a compatible TI-83 or TI-84 calculator through USB.
It should be a fun distraction while fans of one of the greatest fighting games in history await Nintendo’s release of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U next Friday.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time