Anna Kendrick, star of Pitch Perfect and Up in the Air, knows how to have fun, even when she’s locked out of her apartment. In a new ad for Kate Spade, the actress checks out her purchases while she waits to get back in. She tries on new clothes from the designer, chats on the phone and sips champagne with a straw. Finally, when she’s had enough, she uses the Kate Spade clothes to build a rope to access the fire escape.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart