America’s sweetheart is even more down-home than we all thought: Jennifer Lawrence revealed on The Colbert Report that she hasn’t only eaten squirrel chili, but even skinned a squirrel herself.
The Hunger Games actress says her humble beginnings and rapid rise to fame do not make her similar to her character, Katniss Everdeen — despite Colbert’s comparison — since unlike the bow-and-arrow-slinging heroine, all she’s really worried about is fluffing her hair and reapplying lipstick.
“I’m constantly waiting for things to fall apart,” she joked about her success. “Every time the phone rings, I’m like, ‘it’s over!'”
Colbert’s solution to this impending failure? Drop out of showbiz together and go fight crime. We’d watch that show.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World