Some J-Law fans may have to cancel their weekend movie plans—the actress reportedly cut her cameo in Dumb and Dumber To.
The actress had filmed scenes as the younger version of Kathleen Turner’s Fraida Felcher, but according to the Hollywood Reporter, she didn’t like her cameo and vetoed the scenes before the final cut.
The directors of the movie and Lawrence’s camp deny the claim. Dumb and Dumber To is set to be released on November 14.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving