Some J-Law fans may have to cancel their weekend movie plans—the actress reportedly cut her cameo in Dumb and Dumber To.
The actress had filmed scenes as the younger version of Kathleen Turner’s Fraida Felcher, but according to the Hollywood Reporter, she didn’t like her cameo and vetoed the scenes before the final cut.
The directors of the movie and Lawrence’s camp deny the claim. Dumb and Dumber To is set to be released on November 14.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement