Some J-Law fans may have to cancel their weekend movie plans—the actress reportedly cut her cameo in Dumb and Dumber To.
The actress had filmed scenes as the younger version of Kathleen Turner’s Fraida Felcher, but according to the Hollywood Reporter, she didn’t like her cameo and vetoed the scenes before the final cut.
The directors of the movie and Lawrence’s camp deny the claim. Dumb and Dumber To is set to be released on November 14.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Tessa Berenson at tessa.Rogers@time.com