Craig Spencer, a physician who contracted Ebola while working with Doctors Without Borders in Guinea, is being released Tuesday from Bellevue Hospital Center in New York City, where he was being treated for the disease. Spencer tested positive for Ebola after arriving in October.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time