Comedian Tig Notaro has canceled a Sunday performance in Denver after being hospitalized for a medical emergency, according to the show’s promoter.
Notaro “will be all right but has to cancel the show tonight” at the Paramount Theater, AEG Live Rocky Mountains said in a statement, the Denver Post reports. She also canceled her Saturday performance in Boston due to an “unforeseen hospitalization,” her Facebook page announced.
The famously deadpan comedian made headlines in 2012 when she announced her breast cancer diagnosis, which has since been treated successfully with a double mastectomy, during a comedy set that Louis C.K. called one of the greatest stand-up routines he’d witnessed. During her Thursday performance at the New York Comedy Festival, she performed topless.
The show will be rescheduled and refunds are available, according to AEG.
Read next: Comedian Tig Notaro Looks Back—And Forward
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow