If you really can’t afford to spend 8+ hours watching all of Peter Jackson’s Hobbit films, you can just buy the books and take your time reading through them… or you can watch 72 seconds of The Hobbit and be caught up with the entire story. Kinda.
Brought to you by the Brotherhood Workshop, this version is around 33,000 seconds shorter than the films and without the budget to hire actors or a costume department, or even space to film this condensed version of The Hobbit, the guys used Legos instead. Watching this short video will sum up the entire trilogy in about 1/400th of the time. Start watching!
(via The Awesomer)
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving