This article originally appeared on Lost at E Minor.
If you really can’t afford to spend 8+ hours watching all of Peter Jackson’s Hobbit films, you can just buy the books and take your time reading through them… or you can watch 72 seconds of The Hobbit and be caught up with the entire story. Kinda.
Brought to you by the Brotherhood Workshop, this version is around 33,000 seconds shorter than the films and without the budget to hire actors or a costume department, or even space to film this condensed version of The Hobbit, the guys used Legos instead. Watching this short video will sum up the entire trilogy in about 1/400th of the time. Start watching!
(via The Awesomer)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Why Pence Launched His Presidential Bid in Iowa
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk