Disney announced the title of its forthcoming Star Wars: Episode VII in a tweet Thursday.
The sequel, which brings back original cast members including Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher, alongside actors Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac, has now finished filming, and is slated to premiere in 2015.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time