Angelina Jolie is “open” to running for office — though what office, exactly, is anyone’s guess.
Jolie, on the cover of Vanity Fair’s December issue, replied “I am open” when the magazine asked if she saw herself pursuing a career in politics, diplomacy, or public service.
“When you work as a humanitarian, you are conscious that politics have to be considered,” Jolie said. “Because if you really want to make an extreme change, then you have a responsibility.”
However, the actress — currently a Special Envoy of U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees António Guterres — added that her Hollywood commitments could “make it less possible.”
Jolie also talked to the magazine about Brad Pitt and her career. The issue is on newsstands on Nov. 11.
Read more at Vanity Fair.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time