Last night, Jon Hamm made an appearance on Comedy Central’s @Midnight to give a rousing speech about something we now know he’s very passionate about: cats. Specifically, cats on the Internet.
He comes dressed for the occasion, sporting a sweatshirt with a cat and the slogan “LIVE IN THE MEOW.” He then quizzes three contestants (comedians Nikki Glaser, John Mulaney and Judah Friedlander) about the Bodega Cats Tumblr.
The main takeaway here, though, is that Jon Hamm is just really really enthusiastic about cats. Also, if anyone knows where we can get one of those sweatshirts, let us know.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.