Actor Christian Bale will not play Steve Jobs in the upcoming biopic of the Apple co-founder’s life.
Citing anonymous sources, the Hollywood Reporter says Bale withdrew himself from the casting after experiencing conflicting feelings about playing Jobs.
The film, which has been written by Aaron Sorkin, already lost a director in David Fincher and is now being helmed by Danny Boyle. It reportedly follows Jobs preparing for three different Apple presentations at different stages of his life.
It’s been reported that Seth Rogen is in discussions to play co-founder Steve Wozniak.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization