Actor Christian Bale will not play Steve Jobs in the upcoming biopic of the Apple co-founder’s life.
Citing anonymous sources, the Hollywood Reporter says Bale withdrew himself from the casting after experiencing conflicting feelings about playing Jobs.
The film, which has been written by Aaron Sorkin, already lost a director in David Fincher and is now being helmed by Danny Boyle. It reportedly follows Jobs preparing for three different Apple presentations at different stages of his life.
It’s been reported that Seth Rogen is in discussions to play co-founder Steve Wozniak.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time