The Apple Watch is slated for a spring 2015 launch, according to a leaked video transcript, dampening hopes of an earlier winter date.
CEO Tim Cook previously said the watch would be “available early next year,” but Angela Ahrendts, the company’s senior vice president of retail and online stores, was quoted in a video transcript obtained by 9to5Mac on Sunday as saying Apple was “sprinting” toward a spring launch date.
“We’re going into the holidays, we’ll go into Chinese New Year, and then we’ve got a new watch launch coming in the spring,” she said.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive