Classic Halloween traditions like dressing up and carving pumpkins have been around for a while — much longer than sexy lobster costumes and deep-fried pumpkin space lattes. Here, check out how kids and adults in decades past celebrated the year’s spookiest day.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time