Well, looks like Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch is the latest male celebrity to proudly embrace the f-word. Behold:
ELLE UK called on the Sherlock actor to pose in a t-shirt featuring the slogan “This is what a feminist looks like,” created by equality campaigning organization the Fawcett Society. As part of its upcoming feminism issue, the magazine recruited Cumberbatch — along with other actors like Tom Hiddleston and Joseph Gordon-Levitt — to show their support.
Naturally, Cumberbatch’s many fans (also known as Cumberbitches) are pretty excited.
Here are Gordon-Levitt and Hiddleston:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement