ELLE UK called on the Sherlock actor to pose in a t-shirt featuring the slogan “This is what a feminist looks like,” created by equality campaigning organization the Fawcett Society. As part of its upcoming feminism issue, the magazine recruited Cumberbatch — along with other actors like Tom Hiddleston and Joseph Gordon-Levitt — to show their support.
Naturally, Cumberbatch’s many fans (also known as Cumberbitches) are pretty excited.
Here are Gordon-Levitt and Hiddleston:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org