The Harry Potter star and new UN Women Goodwill ambassador will grace the cover of ELLE‘s feminism-themed December issue.
In a sneak-peak at the full interview from ELLE’s U.K. website, here’s what she has to say about feminism:
Watson also said her upbringing helped influence her ideas about feminism:
The British star made waves last month when she spoke at the UN He for She event about the importance of feminism for both women and men.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now