Daniel Radcliffe: child actor extraordinaire, theater star, and now, budding hip-hop idol?
In an appearance Tuesday on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, the boy who lived became the man who rapped, with an incredible interpretation of Blackalicious’ Alphabet Aerobics. By any measure an extremely difficult rap to repeat, Alphabet Aerobics employs a heavy dose of mouth-numbing consonance as it wends its way through each letter of the alphabet. But Radcliffe proved himself a wizard on the mic, barely dropping a syllable.
As impressive as Radcliffe’s performance is, the most enjoyable part of the video might just be Fallon’s exuberant head bobbing, especially by the letter “S”. A scintillating spectacle, stunning spectators, especially the show’s sign-squeezing emcee? Radcliffe and Blackalicious can take it from there.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow