Daniel Radcliffe: child actor extraordinaire, theater star, and now, budding hip-hop idol?
In an appearance Tuesday on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, the boy who lived became the man who rapped, with an incredible interpretation of Blackalicious’ Alphabet Aerobics. By any measure an extremely difficult rap to repeat, Alphabet Aerobics employs a heavy dose of mouth-numbing consonance as it wends its way through each letter of the alphabet. But Radcliffe proved himself a wizard on the mic, barely dropping a syllable.
As impressive as Radcliffe’s performance is, the most enjoyable part of the video might just be Fallon’s exuberant head bobbing, especially by the letter “S”. A scintillating spectacle, stunning spectators, especially the show’s sign-squeezing emcee? Radcliffe and Blackalicious can take it from there.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up