There’s pretty much nothing lamer than a party at the office. They’re so ripe for mockery that they gave us material for nine seasons of Emmy-winning hijinks on NBC. It turns out another thing they’re ripe for is music videos of the slow jam variety.
YouTube user Peter Greenlees saw gold where the rest of us saw ill-fitting business suits and soul-crushing conference rooms. Greenlees edited a compilation of shots of smiling office peons to accompany “She A Go,” by the late producer and musician DJ Rashad. Aside from minimal visual effects, the footage is mostly unadulterated. It’s pure professional bliss.
So the next time you’re struggling to extract yourself from the warm burrito of your sheets, switch on YouTube and remember that the office can be as fun as a real rap video, if you look at it in just the right way. You never know when that sleep-inducing board meeting will end in the PowerPoint dance party of your dreams.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out