Nobody knows the full range of human emotion quite like Miss Taylor Swift. Sometimes she’s on top of the world, and other times she’s down in the dumps — but either way, when Taylor feels, she really feels. And so, to honor her new album, 1989 — which encompasses joy, regret, lust, nostalgia and everything in between — we’ve created this handy interactive lyric generator which spans her entire catalog. (Of course, she’s not the only pop diva who understands emotion. Someone even created a similar tool called “Please Help Me Beyoncé.”)
Simply select the adjective that best describes your current mood — and then let Tay’s words help you really feel it.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science