Well isn’t this the cutest skeleton we’ve ever seen! Bellevue, Washington-based artist Bryn Anderson found a cool and easy way to dress up her 13-month-old German Shepherd, named Nixe, for Halloween — or should we say, HOWLoween?
By using white non-toxic water-based face paint, she was able to transform the SAR (search and rescue) training pup into nothing but bones and eternal darkness. You can see more of Nixe’s photos here.
(Via Laughing Squid)
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out