Well isn’t this the cutest skeleton we’ve ever seen! Bellevue, Washington-based artist Bryn Anderson found a cool and easy way to dress up her 13-month-old German Shepherd, named Nixe, for Halloween — or should we say, HOWLoween?
By using white non-toxic water-based face paint, she was able to transform the SAR (search and rescue) training pup into nothing but bones and eternal darkness. You can see more of Nixe’s photos here.
(Via Laughing Squid)
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time