Today is a big day for social media. First, Queen Elizabeth II sent her first tweet, and now Stephen Hawking has posted his first Facebook message. Though the world-renowned theoretical physicist officially joined the site on Oct. 7, he didn’t share anything until today:
Hawking’s plunge into the infinite social media abyss is certainly well-timed. The Theory of Everything, the film about the scientist’s personal and professional life, comes out in just a few weeks.
Something tells us Hawking’s FB game will be pretty strong. While everybody else offers updates about what they ate for breakfast, Hawking will give us brilliant musings about the magnificence of the universe or whatever.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time