Lloyd and Harry are back on the road, and they’re still driving their traveling buddy crazy.
An exclusive clip of the upcoming Dumb and Dumber sequel, premiering today on TIME, shows our hapless heroes, played by Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, driving in a car with Rob Riggle (of Daily Show fame) — and, spoiler alert, they’re playing a game about farts.
The game of “He Who Smelt It” is all quite complex with a “complicated” scoring system, but in the end, Riggle spots the big hole in the game.
There’s only a one-in-a-million chance you’ll ever play this game yourself. So yes, we’re telling you there’s a chance.
See the clip above. Dumb and Dumber To hits theaters on Nov. 14.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms