Lloyd and Harry are back on the road, and they’re still driving their traveling buddy crazy.
An exclusive clip of the upcoming Dumb and Dumber sequel, premiering today on TIME, shows our hapless heroes, played by Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, driving in a car with Rob Riggle (of Daily Show fame) — and, spoiler alert, they’re playing a game about farts.
The game of “He Who Smelt It” is all quite complex with a “complicated” scoring system, but in the end, Riggle spots the big hole in the game.
There’s only a one-in-a-million chance you’ll ever play this game yourself. So yes, we’re telling you there’s a chance.
See the clip above. Dumb and Dumber To hits theaters on Nov. 14.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time