Space may be the final frontier, but this Klingon cover of Sixpence None the Richer’s “Kiss Me” makes getting to first base in your dad’s barley field sound out of this world .
Back in 1998, Texas Christian pop band Sixpence None the Richer hit the mainstream with their sweetly schmaltzy track. Last year, the song was (finally!) translated into Klingon. Of course, “kiss me” isn’t a phrase that is particularly common in the Klingon tongue, so they substituted something equally romantic for a Klingon — Dah Hlchop, or bite me.
While the moving musical tribute came out last year, it’s one trip down memory lane you’ll want to walk down again and again. Luckily, it’s Flashback Friday, so you can spend the day watching this video over and over again and if anyone dares complain, tell them Dah Hlchop.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk