Can he fix what ails the GOP?
New U.S. cases have health experts rethinking the response and turning to doctors and hospitals that were truly prepared
Indonesia is a democracy with rich natural resources and more Muslims than any other country on the planet. And it just elected a new president
Staring down his sunset years, a 24-year-old goes in search of a happier, healthier ending for us all
The late-night star has successfully bet on his audience’s intelligence and against its antipathy
His policies are fine. But the President is often a prisoner of his instincts
In which I am tricked into enjoying a holiday that has never felt like a treat
The Nobel Peace Prize
From Apple to Facebook, more companies are covering the cost of elective egg freezing for women who want to delay child-bearing. Is this the key to real gender equality?
Who is the abortion debate really about?
Pat Roberts faces an elusive challenger in Kansas’ wild Senate race
An ex–press secretary tells … some
Lawyer and founder of the Equal Justice Initiative Bryan Stevenson on crime, death row and kids in prison
The reporter who tracked down Ethel Greenberg’s brother remembers his legacy
Vatican Strikes New Tone–and Only a Tone–on Homosexuality
Scientists make major moves in tackling five challenging diseases
No other artist put himself into his own dark pictures so much
Isabella, Victoria and Hatshepsut get the book treatment
The story of an actor in extremis
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.