Comedy legend John Cleese recently told Taylor Swift that her cat Olivia Benson was “the weirdest cat I’ve ever seen in my life.” But Olivia Benson is probably having the last laugh (meow?) now, because Cleese’s own absurdly large feline certainly isn’t starring in a new Diet Coke commercial with the “Out of the Words” singer. During her appearance on The Graham Norton Show, Swift joked that her crazy cat lady phase was “a few years down the road,” but it seems it has arrivied early in the new clip.
You can even hear a new track from the singer’s upcoming album, 1989, in the background. And unlike the Jack Antonoff-assisted sonic departure “Out of the Woods,” it’s the most straight-out-of-Red, traditionally-Taylor Swift-sounding track we’ve heard from the record so far.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption