Comedy legend John Cleese recently told Taylor Swift that her cat Olivia Benson was “the weirdest cat I’ve ever seen in my life.” But Olivia Benson is probably having the last laugh (meow?) now, because Cleese’s own absurdly large feline certainly isn’t starring in a new Diet Coke commercial with the “Out of the Words” singer. During her appearance on The Graham Norton Show, Swift joked that her crazy cat lady phase was “a few years down the road,” but it seems it has arrivied early in the new clip.
You can even hear a new track from the singer’s upcoming album, 1989, in the background. And unlike the Jack Antonoff-assisted sonic departure “Out of the Woods,” it’s the most straight-out-of-Red, traditionally-Taylor Swift-sounding track we’ve heard from the record so far.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time