If the Patrick Swayze-Jennifer Grey camp classic Dirty Dancing is going to be rebooted in the year 2034, there’s a new contender for stepping into Swayze’s jazz shoes—Charlie, one of those soon-to-be stars who only needs a first name.
In this video, the action starts slowly, but the second the tempo in Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes’s hit “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” kicks up, young Charlie kicks into gear and starts making some serious moves. Just seconds into the video, the young gun proves he can cha cha cha with the best of them, matching Swayze step for step, hip swivel for hip swivel, in the film’s grand finale—he doesn’t even need a partner to help him shine.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?