The real news in this 8 News Now segment about a new shopping center is the discovery of the latest young boy to win over the Internet by posing in the background of a live broadcast. Between his lack of concern about how he looks when he’s pose-dancing and the judgmental shade he appears to be throwing at people next to him — presumably because their moves aren’t nearly as polished as his — this kid is showing us that he’s a star.
Patranya Bhoolsuwan, anchor and reporter for the CBS affiliate in Las Vegas, tweeted that her broadcast could not complete. “apparently this kid was trying to steal my spotlight…and he succeeded. #Fierce.”
Here’s another angle:
“Apparently Kid,” watch out for this new kid on the block.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org