Jimmy Fallon’s recurring sketch “Ew,” in which Fallon dresses up as a tweenaged girl, got its own song Monday night.
Black Eyed Peas singer will.i.am joined The Tonight Show, dressing up as a young girl complete with retainer (and beard), to perform the song along with Fallon.
The song, aside from featuring copious amounts of the word, “ew,” is also available for purchase on iTunes.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time