The ’90s cult classic television show Twin Peaks is returning for a third season on Showtime in 2016.
How should you feel about this? Damned excited, says TIME’s television critic Jim Poniewozik. “Be happy about a thing without needing to coat it in prophylactic pessimism. Don’t give in to the defensive reflex to pre-disappoint yourself. Don’t be afraid of seeming like a sucker,” Poniewozik writes.
Need more reasons? Read his piece. Need a reminder of what you’ve missed? Check out these 30 shots from the show.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time