Guinness World Records has recognized a lawyer’s Harry Potter memorabilia collection as the largest in the world at 3,097 pieces.
Menahem Asher Silva Vargas of Mexico City has spent 15 years amassing magic wands, toy figurines, and Hogwarts scarves inspired by the J.K. Rowling’s best-selling books.
“My salary, my bonuses … it all ended up here,” he told the AP.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now