We’ve all heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But one dad is trying to show that it doesn’t have to be a chore.
Nathan Shields, an illustrator and math teacher who lives in Washington state, posted a YouTube video of a flute he made out of a pancake.
Using a plastic squeeze bottle, he squirts the batter onto the pan in a square shape, leaving three holes in the middle, to make a pancake that he can roll up to make the body of the flute. Then he adds a mouthpiece (not edible) to one end.
Once his son and daughter get a hold of a whisk and a spatula, he’s got a whole band set up in the kitchen.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow