A man in Moore, Oklahoma, decapitated a woman during a workplace dispute before trying to kill another woman, authorities said Friday.
The incident took place at a Vaughn Foods Inc. distribution center in a town near Oklahoma City, The Daily Oklahoman reports.
The suspect, identified as Alton Alexander Nolan, 30, is accused of beheading one woman, who was pronounced dead at the scene, and stabbing another woman. The other woman was hospitalized; her condition is not known. Nolan was shot by an off-duty sheriff’s deputy and hospitalized. He is expected to survive.
The names of the women and the shooter have not been released.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption