A man in Moore, Oklahoma, decapitated a woman during a workplace dispute before trying to kill another woman, authorities said Friday.
The incident took place at a Vaughn Foods Inc. distribution center in a town near Oklahoma City, The Daily Oklahoman reports.
The suspect, identified as Alton Alexander Nolan, 30, is accused of beheading one woman, who was pronounced dead at the scene, and stabbing another woman. The other woman was hospitalized; her condition is not known. Nolan was shot by an off-duty sheriff’s deputy and hospitalized. He is expected to survive.
The names of the women and the shooter have not been released.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive