Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus has an awesome new design feature fanboys can’t get enough of: Some owners of the 6.2-inch-tall device are complaining their brand new phones are bending when they’re put in smaller pockets, MacRumors reports.
And in the video above, one YouTube user is seen bending the iPhone 6 Plus with his bare hands. However, to be fair, this isn’t the first smartphone to experience posture issues: The pocket-curving phenomenon has been discussed by Android users, too. And some Apple users have also posted photos of curved iPhone 5s units:
What does this mean for the future of iPhones? As HuffPost’s Kim Bhasin says, maybe this will spark a cargo pant renaissance.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate