Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus has an awesome new design feature fanboys can’t get enough of: Some owners of the 6.2-inch-tall device are complaining their brand new phones are bending when they’re put in smaller pockets, MacRumors reports.
And in the video above, one YouTube user is seen bending the iPhone 6 Plus with his bare hands. However, to be fair, this isn’t the first smartphone to experience posture issues: The pocket-curving phenomenon has been discussed by Android users, too. And some Apple users have also posted photos of curved iPhone 5s units:
What does this mean for the future of iPhones? As HuffPost’s Kim Bhasin says, maybe this will spark a cargo pant renaissance.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization