Apple users might want to think again if they haven’t already downloaded the iOS 8 upgrade.
People have taken to Twitter and Apple forums to complain that their phones have been experiencing sluggish Wi-Fi and dwindling battery life, post-update.
If this is proof of a genuine issue with the latest iteration of Apple’s operating system, it would be ironic considering that the update boasts features that identify apps that are the biggest battery sucks.
Apple did not reply immediately for comment. But here are some disappointed Apple users airing their gripes on Twitter:
Anyone confused by iOS 8 can also read TIME’s tips and tricks guide to the new system.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart