Apple users might want to think again if they haven’t already downloaded the iOS 8 upgrade.
People have taken to Twitter and Apple forums to complain that their phones have been experiencing sluggish Wi-Fi and dwindling battery life, post-update.
If this is proof of a genuine issue with the latest iteration of Apple’s operating system, it would be ironic considering that the update boasts features that identify apps that are the biggest battery sucks.
Apple did not reply immediately for comment. But here are some disappointed Apple users airing their gripes on Twitter:
Anyone confused by iOS 8 can also read TIME’s tips and tricks guide to the new system.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?