The anticipation for AMC’s Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul is great, which is probably why AMC can get away with drawing out the show’s promo for months using only seconds of footage at a time.
In the latest look at the series, which won’t even air until February 2015, star Bob Odenkirk utters two lines as the shady lawyer who once advised Walter White. Yup. Just two. That’s less than the 30-second preview from August (which featured a brief interview with creator Vince Gilligan about the show’s timeline) and even less than the nine-second clip before that.
Is there such a thing as teaser fatigue?
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption