This article originally appeared on Lost at E Minor.
Forgot world peace, poverty and climate change. All these problems pale in comparison to an age old question that has plagued mankind since mankind had the brains to be plagued by such things. That question is: what came first, the chicken or the egg?
If like us, you’ve sat around with your clever hat on arguing with your friends that you’ve solved the millennia old conundrum, then perhaps it’s time you thought again. Then again, you could pick either the chicken or the egg and you’d have a fifty fifty chance of being right. But if you want to know the why’s and the how’s then you gotta watch this explanatory short video by ASAP Science.
(via Twisted Sifter)
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future