Three Afghan soldiers taking part in an annual military training exercise in Massachusetts were missing after a trip to a shopping mall Sunday, officials said.
U.S. military officials said the soldiers aren’t thought to be a danger to the public, CNN reports.
The three men were part of a team of 15 soldiers from the Afghanistan National Army, the rest of whom are still participating in the week-long exercise at Joint Base Cape Cod. Federal and state authorities are working to find the soldiers.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive