Three Afghan soldiers taking part in an annual military training exercise in Massachusetts were missing after a trip to a shopping mall Sunday, officials said.
U.S. military officials said the soldiers aren’t thought to be a danger to the public, CNN reports.
The three men were part of a team of 15 soldiers from the Afghanistan National Army, the rest of whom are still participating in the week-long exercise at Joint Base Cape Cod. Federal and state authorities are working to find the soldiers.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate